Publications tagged `PHOTOJOURNALISM`
Name Followers
Vantage Perspectives on Visual Storytelling 76,003
Witness New thinking and new talent in visual journalism and storytelling. 21,095
Garima Garg Writer and Photographer 86
Photography Ethics Centre Spotlighting critical debate on photography ethics 55
Arete Stories Arete is the expert storytelling and training agency for NGOs, UN bodies and foundations. 47
Under Exposed Visual Communication and Photojournalism Course Site 17
The Endless Journey This project was made in partnership with Wits University’s African Centre for Migration and Society (ACMS) and the International Organization for Migration (IOM) with funding from the Irish Embassy. 7
Cámara Fotográfica stories and images from playing with the light and the lens 5
Yuichi Mori Journal This is a web media publishing reportages and stories related peace, conflicts, and refugees. Information of publications, exhibitions, and events is also updated. *Twitter, Facebook, Instagram: yuichimoriphoto / Linkedin: yuichi-mori-photo 2
Yuichi Mori Journal Individual media publishing reportage and stories related to peace, conflicts, and refugees|平和や戦争、難民に関するルポやストーリーを掲載しています。*Twitter, Facebook, Instagram: yuichimoriphoto 2
Australian Photographers Journal An online platform for contemporary Australian photo-media, interviews & essays. 1
The Other 5%: Explorations in Photography The Other 5% is an exploration into photographs and the stories behind them. The 5% is in regards to a quote by photographer Neal Preston regarding how photography is “95% instinctual.” This publication seeks to explore what makes the other 5%. 1